Friday, December 13, 2013

DRESSED IN HONOR

I  just realized I forgot to post the finished photos of the collaborative work I did with the amazing glass artist Shelley Muzylowski Allen.   So…Here it is.  


I have to say,  it was really like a dream come true to work with Shelley.   I met her when she was on the glass blowing team of William Morris, working at the time at Pilchuck Glass School.  When I saw what was possible with glass while watching William Morris and his team create magic,  and also that Shelley herself also was interested in horses as a subject matter,  I knew I wanted to do something with her.   


Well we finally were able to make that happen.  And with great acceptance as this piece did not last long in the gallery.   So,  hopefully we can get together again soon and do some more collaborative work.  I have to say it was a dream for me to work with Shelley.  Her talent and professionalism was a real boost to say the least.  


Sometimes things just work if you give it time :-) 

Angela 

No comments: