Saturday, July 17, 2010

Woo Hoo! Me and Cappy is famous!

Today I received the new issue of Cowboys and Indians. In it is a well done article by Ona Kiser, who writes the impressive blog "Global Horse Culture". I was honored to have her write about me, yes me, and Cappy the wonder horse! So we are basking in our 15 minutes of fame right now. Ona also did a more comprehensive story on her blog site as the magazine did edit down much of the text. Here's her full story:http://globalhorseculture.typepad.com/global_horse_culture/2010/07/angela-swedberg-artist.html

Again, I really wish to thank Ona for doing this. Not ego, but validation. We all need that from time to time.

Angela

6 comments:

K. T. Sparks said...

Well you deserve to be famous! Your work is wonderful and you are a spectacular artist! I was very excited to see you have a leopard Appaloosa so you are endeared to me forever! LOL I am a huge leopard fan and that is my dream horse!

Angela Swedberg said...

Awwww. Thanks. Cappy is a really fun horse and I'm lucky to have him.

thriftydabbler said...

Ona's article about your work is so enlightening to me. Your work is amazing, beautiful and a delight to see.

Glad to read it on Global Horse Culture.

Artist - David Lemon said...

Well you know how I feel Angela.. your the best. You deserve all accolades and honors for the intense work you do in not only research, but in your re-creations. You honor me by being my friend... and now I want your autograph...:)

Lemon

Angela Swedberg said...

Thank You Dave. Autograph. Hmmmm. Need to work on my handwriting next. Always told I should have been a doctor! :-)

Artist - David Lemon said...

Well you have the doctor's steady hand and good eye... why shouldn't you have the penmanship

lemon